Looking for Air Conditioner Repair answers but not sure where to find them?
hen your Air Conditioning system isn’t working properly and it’s hot and humid outside, it can get very uncomfortable really fast! Signs of a faulty A/C unit may include; making strange noises, not turning on, or running while not blowing cold air. There are many other indicators that tell us that a system is in need of repair, and when the “out of the ordinary” happens, we suggest you call an HVAC professional. It may be difficult for you to tell for sure whether an air conditioning problem is an emergency, but delaying service can sometimes cause more extensive damage to your system. That’s why it’s best to rely on an experienced air conditioning service professional to determine the extent of the repairs needed.
Systems in need of repair operate inefficiently …and with efficiency being directly related to the comfort of your home, as well as the cost of operation, this is a big concern for most of us. An inefficient cooling system will not be able to provide the necessary cooling output for a reasonable price, which is problematic if you live in an area where temperatures routinely reach 80 degrees and above.
When you find yourself in need of air conditioning repair in the Inland Empire, Orange County, Southeast L.A. County, or North County San Diego, you’ll find prompt, exceptionally well trained NATE Certified Technicians at We Care. Our technicians are “industry trained” on the workings of every major brand and model of air conditioning and heating systems, so you can rest assured that when you call us, repairs will be done to the specifications of each manufacturer.
We keep our prices competitive as well, and we will provide you with a cost estimate before we begin any repairs. Don’t put off calling a professional to repair your air conditioning unit. The longer you wait, the worse the damage can become.
Is an Air Conditioning Repair in your future? Here are some warning signs
The average life of an air conditioner is 10-12 years. As your system ages, there are certain signs that may tell you that it’s time to have your unit repaired:
- It takes longer than usual for your air conditioner to cool down your home
- Your power bill continues to rise
- Water staining, or dripping from the ceiling (attic located system)
What to do when your air conditioning stops working:
- Check your circuit breaker – both at the outdoor unit and in your house at the panel box – to make sure it’s in the ON position (reset breaker).
- Check indoor coil to see if it’s frozen (you may be able to see ice on it). The coil will be on your indoor air handler or at your furnace.
- If the coil is frozen, the most likely causes are:
- you are low on refrigerant
- the blower is not pushing at peak efficiency
- your coil dirty
- your filter is clogged – it may need replacement. Your unit will need servicing by a professional service repair technician.
There are many reasons that your AC cooling system might fail:
- Poor lubrication & general wear and tear
- Leaks, dust & age
- Electrical issues, or a faulty installation
Common problems that we find include:
- Leakage in The Ducts
- Wrong Size Air Conditioning Unit for Your Home
- Insufficient Air Flow
- Uneven Cooling
- Incorrect Refrigerant Charge
- An Electrical Problem