We Care Plumbing, Heating, Air, and Solar Has a Comprehensive Tune-up Process For Your Home!
Maintaining your home’s Air Conditioning System is of paramount importance to its longevity. Here are some basic tips and a few additional benefits that are derived from our Comprehensive Tune-up.
- Make sure all supply and return ducts are free from obstructions and duct.
- Reset dampers for air conditioning at the start of the cooling season.
- Clean and/or replace air filters monthly.
- Check to make sure the condensate drain is draining freely. If there is an overflow pan under the unit, be sure the pan is clean and the condensate drain open. If your unit has a condensate pump, keep it clean and working.
- Find a comfortable setting above 78 degrees and don’t change it. Consider installing a programmable or set-back thermostat.
- Make sure all ducts are insulated.
- Minimize heat gain and hot air infiltration by providing adequate attic insulation and weather-stripping at windows and doors.
- Make sure there is adequate attic ventilation.
- Never operate a house air conditioning system when the outside temperature is below 60 degrees F.
- Please keep in mind, these tips are only general guidelines. Because each situation is different, please contact We Care if you have questions about any specific issue. We can be reached at 888.971.3221.
An Annual Servicing Of Your Air Conditioning System is Recommended – Become a We Care Club Member!
As you can see, extensive A/C maintenance is performed for a number of reasons. We Care offers a comprehensive 50+ point cooling safety check and tune-up. Our highly trained technicians will provide our award winning service, and keep your system operating efficiently – prolonging its life.
We’re happy to explain further, and simplify the process of joining our extremely cost effective We Care Club.
Please fill out the form on our contact page to receive answers to specific questions, or request service. Additionally, we can be reached by phone at 888.971.3221.